Exposing TFS 2010 to the web using ISA 2006
If you are using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 you might want to enable it to be used from outside your network. Once that is done, you would want to create new rules in ISA 2006 to expose it to the web. This tutorial assumes that you have already configured TFS to use FQDN links to get to it. If you need to configure TFS to use FQDN links, you can use this post as a guideline.
I also assume that you know how to set up new rules in
- How to setup automated email queues with Microsoft CRM online and Office 365
- How to manage IOS devices with Windows Intune
- Office 365 Exchange ActiveSync settings for the Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Exchange installed on Win2008 GC DC ADAccess Discovery issues
- How to change Team Foundation Server 2010 urls for use externally