Exposing TFS 2010 to the web using ISA 2006

Tjopsta

Rudi Groenewald is an Azure Infrastructure Technology Solutions Professional (TSP) at Microsoft, helping customers with their journey into Azure.

11 Responses

1. URL says:

As I web site owner I believe the articles here is rattling superb , thanks for your efforts. 84420

2. Zavrina says:

Gosh, I wish I would have had that infmoraotin earlier!

3. Nick says:

Great post.
    Would this also apply to a TMG firewall ?
    I can’t get the TFS webservice working.. darn 😉

4. Victor says:

Sorry man, It was my fault, I didn´t put the Authentication Delegation correct. It´s working now. Thanks for the help.

5. Victor says:

The indicated by the tutorial, basic and integrated. I tried if authenticated user and all users and in both cases doesn´t work.

6. tjopsta says:

Which authentication mechanisms are you allowing? in your “users” tab are you allowing “all users” or only “authenticated users”? It should be “all authenticated users”

7. Victor says:

For internal configuration it worked but when I trying to access the site from a external computer I receive the messsage:
    Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
    Any idea to solve my problem?

8. Tjopsta says:

Yeah valid point. Although TFS installed IIS on the server for me, and it worked with isa without and config changed to IIS. Then again I’ve only used TFS on my own laptop outside the network on ntlm authentication. Will try it in basic and let you know.

9. Evandro Reis says:

Thank you. It worked like a charm. Although it is worth mentioning that IIS authentication methods must be compatible with the listener otherwise it won’t work.

1. November 5, 2012

Amedar Consulting Group…

hello!,I like your writing so so much! share we be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to see you….

What do you think?